Solving The Puzzle - Shaping Strategy In Public & Private Sectors
It's been a busy year here at Freelance Marketing Ltd, despite - or perhaps because of - the uncertainty around Brexit. We have been fortunate to win a number of public sector projects, as well as maintaining work with a variety of private sector organisations. And winning some regular new clients along the way.
The common denominator is always the absolute need for real time market intelligence to inform business planning and to direct future marketing activity. Given the current challenging economic, political and social landscapes, that means thinking creatively outside the box and it can often involve piecing together a jigsaw puzzle in order to see the bigger picture. Desk research does not mean that information is readily available off the shelf - it is a dynamic process!
Some of the cutting edge exploratory research that we have undertaken this year, including both strategic desk research, qualitative interviews and original report writing, include the following:
- Automotive services - Investigating market opportunities and customer service requirements on behalf of an innovative regional provider
- University - Assessing demand for a differentiated service offer amongst the business community
- Private security firm - Telephone research to determine corporate service requirements in the legal sector
- Publishing sector - Research, analysis & report writing for ultimate sale in the heating & plumbing, bathroom, construction and horticultural sectors
- Procurement organisation - Regional analysis to pinpoint construction market potential and trends by building type
- Moderation - Both online and face to face, including a series of international eFocus groups in 3 languages, working with overseas teams.
We thrive on a challenge and offer a bespoke approach to suit your particular budget and requirements. Please give us a call, or drop us an email, if you would like to discuss. Tel: 01748 822063.